TapNPass Nomad NFC, Bluetooth
BLE and NFC wireless tool for local connection of mobiles via Modbus, and RS-232, RS-485 or USB fieldbus.
TapNPass speeds on-site maintenance by providing portable NFC and Bluetooth wireless interfaces for connecting mobile devices to target systems with serial fieldbus or Modbus interface. To facilitate use as a portable tool, Nomad products include:
- Rechargeable battery power supply ensuring more than 8 hours of autonomy in continuous communication
- Magnets to hold the product against a support while in use
All TapNPass products are easily configured to control access by different types of users who conduct or supervise servicing of target systems. With our Automatic App Generator, TapNPass facilitates rapid creation of user interfaces that run on Android, iOS and Windows-based mobile devices.
- Near Field Communication (NFC) Type5 tag (ISO/IEC 15693)
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) 4.1
Supported Serial Connections
- RS-232, RS-485 and USB (protocoles CDC, FTDI and Silabs CP210x).
- Transparent or Modbus service modes.
Mobile Platform Support
- HTML5 generic applications
- Ionic / Cordova app generator (iOS, Android)
- Cordova API (Android, iOS, Windows 10) or Android native (Java)
- Configurable access profiles
- Configurable, encrypted passwords
- AES-128/256 module-level data encryption
- Configurable secure pairing with NFC
- ABS plastic casing with rechargeable Li-Ion batteries.
- Dimensions: L 105mm x H 33mm x W 46mm
- Weight (without cables): 110g
- Input voltage: 5V (micro USB connector)
- Battery capacity: 1300 mAH
- Power consumption: from 10mA to 80mAH (depending on communication channel)
- Output current (USB host) up to 200mA
Operating Temperature Range
- -10°C, +50°C
- CE (Europe), FCC (USA), IC (Canada).
- Base Part Number: TnP-NSR103
- MOQ: 1
- TapNPass-N NFC/BLE to Serial fieldbus adapter pre-programmed and ready to configure
- RS-232 serial cord (RJ45 to DB9)
- RS-485 serial cord (RJ45 to DB9)
- Modbus adapter (RJ45 to RJ45)
- Micro USB cable
- Li ION rechargeable batteries
- IoTize Tap Toolbox Serial/Modbus utilities app for Android and iOS mobile devices
- IoTize Studio configuration and testing software
- Cordova support for mobile HMI development and customization
- IoTize Cloud MQTT infrastructure (open source)