TapNLink BLE, NFC
TapNLink BLE, NFC (Type5) module for local connection of mobiles to microcontroller-based electronic systems.
The TapNLink Duetware-based modules provide wireless interfaces for linking electronic systems to mobile devices and to the cloud. TapNLink connects directly to the target system’s microcontroller. It integrates into and is powered by the target system.
All TapNLink products are easily configured to control access by different types of users to data in the target system. With ioTize Automatic App Generator, TapNLink facilitates rapid creation of Human Machine Interfaces (HMI) that run on Android, iOS and Windows mobiles. These HMI apps are easily customized for different users and can be deployed and updated easily to keep pace with evolving system requirements and user needs.
- Near Field Communication (NFC) Type5 tag (ISO/IEC 15693)
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) 5.2
Supported Target Connections
- Serial interface with Software Secure Serial Port (S3P) protocol
- Serial interface with ARM SWD debug protocol
- UART with Modbus protocol
Mobile Platform Support
- HTML5 web apps (Android, iOS)
- Automatic app generator (iOS, Android)
- Cordova API (Android, iOS, Windows 10) or Android native (Java)
- Configurable access profiles
- Configurable, encrypted passwords
- AES-128/256 module-level data encryption
- Configurable secure pairing with NFC
- Dimensions: L 38mm x W 28mm x H 3mm
- Input voltage: 2.3V to 3.6V
- Power consumption: from 10mA to 80mAH (depending on communication channel)
- -20°C, +55°C
- CE (Europe), FCC (USA), IC (Canada).
- Base Part Number: TnL-FIR203
- TapNLink modules pre-qualified, pre-programmed and ready to configure
- IoTize Studio configuration and testing software
- Software for HMI on mobile devices (iOS, Android, Windows 10)
- IoTize Cloud MQTT infrastructure (open source)