TapNLink Primer NFC-BLE-WiFi
TapNLink Primer evaluation kit for implementing TnL-FIW103 modules with Wi-Fi, BLE and NFC for interfaces connecting MCU-based electronic systems to mobile devices.
With TapNLink Primer (IOTZ-TAPNLINK-PRIMER-NBW), it takes just minutes for system designers to create their first IoT proofs-of-concept. The Primer connects microcontroller-based systems to mobile devices via Wi-Fi, Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) or Near Field Communication * (NFC) interface. Users can rapidly and easily create Human-Machine Interfaces (HMI) that run as mobile apps for any microcontroller-based system.
The Primer connects to a target MCU using only 2 GPIO and either:
- Serial protocol (S3P – Sofware Secure Serial Protocol) **
- SWD (debug) protocol for ARM Cortex M-based microcontrollers
The Primer implements by configuration only. There is no coding or hardware to design. Just specify the variables in the target system, set access rights and display parameters. The Primer’s configuration software, IoTize Studio, automatically generates the HMI for your mobiles (Android, iOS).
In just minutes, you will be able to connect a mobile to your microcontroller application, and view, or change data from your mobile app. ***
* TapNLink Primer implements the STMicroelectronics’ ST25DV dynamic NFC tag.
** S3P enables connection to any microcontroller, regardless of its architecture.
*** Primer firmware can also be reprogrammed to allow permanent connection to a network and data logging to the Cloud.
- PCB dimensions: 38 mm x 28 mm x 3 mm
- Configurable access profiles
- Configurable, encrypted passwords
- Configurable BLE pairing using NFC
Mobile Platform Support
- HTML5 web apps
- Cordova-based hybrid apps (native, Java)
- Automatic app generation (Android, iOS)
- 1x TapNLink wireless module (Wi-Fi, BLE, NFC interfaces)
- 1x ABS plastic cover
- 1x Six-probe connection cable
- 1x STM32 sample application board and software
FREE Supporting Software
- IoTize Studio configuration software for Windows PCs
- Tap Manager app for mobile devices (Android, iOS)
- Arduino Tap library for Arduino integration (on GitHub)
- MQTT relay (open source)
The TapNLink Primer also includes sample microcontroller application firmware for all STM32 microcontrollers and an accompanying Sensor Demo app for Android and iOS mobiles to help you get started.