Holding Tank SMS Alert Remote Monitoring System
PM025HT Waste Water Level Alert Monitoring system is a low power, low cost system design for monitoring of holding tank. It detect rising water level when it reach high and critical level in the waste water Holding Tank, When this happens, it will send SMS Alert immediately to users and optionally able to send the data to remote central monitoring server. The RTU allows user to remotely query the Holding Tank status, input status in real time using the user hand phone
Up to 6 Float Switch and 2 analog level sensor can be installed into the system. the Float Switches are high quality IP68 Float Switch with default cable length of 15 Meters and long up to 25 meters can be ordered if the monitoring system is located at further distance from the holding tank.
The beacon will lit up as long as there are critical level or power failure alert.
PM025 IP66 Enclosure with Battery, Backup UPS, Lightning Arrestor,
For Wall Mount and Pole Mounting.
PM025 can be dual powered, via AC 230V or 20 Watts Solar Panel .
Picture shows a actual site with underground waste water holding tank
The PM025HT RTU has a large 128×64 Graphic LCD that shows in real time the IO Status, GSM Status, SMS Sending Status, Alarm Status. This save the field service technician a lot of time in the field without having to connect laptop. And giving assurance of the functionalities of the system with direct visual display.
For remote checking, the users may send a query SMS to query the status of the input as well as the water level
Flexibility in configuring SMS Message and IO Messages
PM025HT allows the user to easily setup the RTU descriptions (allowing manhole ID), IO descriptions and it combine multiple IO events to save the number of SMS being send out.
The daily health message includes GSM status and IO status, Battery and power input status to be send to the selected end users.
Example of Underground Waste water Holding Tank
Sending SMS Alert
The system allows up to 10 phone in each group. There are 2 groups, where typically the 2nd group would be PUB or NEA for the overflow alert.
Total of 20 phones are supported.
Maximum number of SMS per day can be set to prevent excessive cost.
The free RTU Setup software allows end user to easily setup with minimal IT knowledge and is very easy to learn.
The PM025 has 18 months warranty and proven to be very reliable with local 1 to 1 exchange support.
Free training at Testech office is provided even if user has staff turnover
The event status, IO status are log in a large buffer allowing 500K event to be log.
This datalog can be downloaded and export to Excel format for user analysis and reporting.
PM025 uses USB and a user freintly HMI to allows user to easily setup, configure, download datalog
Optional Web Access for Holding Tank Alert Monitoring
PM025 RTU firmware is free lifetime upgradable by user using the provided free windows HMI using USB interface.
- Monitor Waste Water Level Alert for Monitoring Underground and above ground Waste Water holding tank
- Schedule Waste Water Collection Truck
- 8 protected Digital Input, 2 x 4-20mA 12bit ADC Analog Input
- Choices of IP68 float switch, Hydrostatic Pressure Level Sensor, Ultrasonic Level Sensor, Radar Level Sensor.
- Built in DC UPS and Lightning Surge Arrestor.
- USB Interface for user setup using Free RTU Setup For Windows
- 4MByte onboard non volatile flash memory for event and datalogging
- 128 x 64 Graphic LCD for IO, SMS and System Status ease field maintenance.
- Low Power (55mA @12V), operate up to 5 Days without Sunlight
- Programmable Digital debounce allows float switch from default 2secs to 99secs
- IP66 Aluminum Weather Proof Enclosures with Solar Charger, 20Watts Solar Panel, Lightning Arrestor and ON OFF Switches.
- Optional Beacon and Siren provide visual and audible alert for site notification
- Supports up to 20 Phone Numbers (10 Phone in each user group)
- AC Powered or Solar Powered or both, with backup Battery 7AH
- Very reliable, 18 months hardware warranty
- Holding Tank waste level Level Alert
- Download of datalog to verify the inflow waste water