Hach AS950 Automatic Samplers collect and store representative water samples for accurate laboratory analysis. AS950 automatic samplers are available in three base types: portable, indoor refrigerated, and all-weather refrigerated, and are compatible with a variety of bottle sets of varying size, quantity, and material. The AS950 is configurable to meet all sampling needs by combining a controller, a base, a bottle set, accessories and sampling program features. Hach AS950 automatic water samplers are easy to program for grab and composite sampling for NPDES Compliance, as well as a wide variety of applications including industrial pretreatment, stormwater, process control, and wastewater sampling.
Portable Samplers (For Last Discharge Sewer, Storm Water and Ground Water) 24 bottles
We provide Installation and commissioning service as well as maintenance for the AutoSampler .
Light weight and low power requirements for easy mobility in field applications.
The AS950 Portable Sampler’s lightweight design, low power requirements, and easy mobility make it ideal for field applications, including stormwater, environmental, or industrial pre-treatment.
The AS950 controller is equipped with:
1. 24 bottles (or composite bottle) with non-contact liquid detector . Purge and Pump operation
2. Add on interface for Water Quality Probes (PH, ORP, Flow etc)
3. A the large, full color display allows intuitive programming to make these critical, remote sampling applications virtually error-free.
4. A Rugged and reliable pump that minimizes maintenance and downtime.
5. Can be interface to Testech PM025 and PM052 RTU for remote notification of end of sampling cycle and remotely trigger a start of sampling samples. The analogue input of the RTU can be used to query and send SMS Alarm if water quality / flow / level sensor exceed pre-set user limit.
The AS950 portable sampler is available in three base sizes to meet different requirements; compact for smaller manhole applications, standard for a majority of applications and large to allow for large bottle composite sampling.
For storm water sampling, the AS950 portable sampler provides the ability to initiate up to two different programs based on user-defined conditions, such as rainfall or pH thresholds. The AS950 can be further programmed to collect varying sample sizes, collect samples at user-specified time intervals (i.e., time-weighted) or flow volume increments (i.e., flow-weighted), or collect samples over an entire run-off event as determined by a rain or flow sensor.
For industrial pre-treatment monitoring, the AS950 portable sampler is available with a non-contact liquid detect to prevent cross contamination of samples, without cumbersome cleaning procedures. Ensuring a clean sample is quick with pump tubing replacement that requires no tools. A Hach Differential pH sensor can also be added to initiate a sampling program when thresholds are exceeded.
AS950 AWRS All Weather Samplers
Robust, weather resistant sampler for indoor or outdoor applications.
The AS950 AWRS is a robust, weather resistant sampler with an integrated refrigerator for applications where temperature control is required for sample preservation.
Every AS950 is equipped with :
1. A peristaltic pump with spring-mounted rollers and a standard liquid detect sensor for best-in-class sample volume accuracy.
2. A the USB connection and an auxiliary port for pulse or 4-20 inputs, which are standard.
3. Factory-installed options that include sensor ports for integrated Hach water quality, level or flow, a port for Modbus RS485 communication or a rain sensor and an alternate non-contact liquid detect sensor.
4. Inputs and outputs that can be extended using the IO9001 for a single high-voltage relay or the IO9004 for a comprehensive set of analog and digital outputs and relays.
The AS950 is fully configurable with any of these options, and several of the most popular combinations are shown below
Hach’s AWRS cabinet is designed to withstand harsh environments, while maintaining sample integrity. The cabinet itself features:
- An energy efficient top-mounted compressor that allows heat to escape into the air, rather than into the sampler cabinet
- IP24 rated enclosure that keeps out water and debris
- Optional battery backup and controller compartment heater
Sampling has never been this easy.
- IO9004 analog 0/4-20 mA outputs and inputs
The IO9004 provides 3 analog 0/4-20 mA outputs and 2 analog 0/4-20mA inputs. The outputs provide communication to SCADA systems of sample events or logged data. The inputs can be used to incorporate outside measurements into the sampler application such as triggering a sample from existing water quality sensors or flow meters. The AS950’s standard memory can log any of these inputs.
- Can be interface to Testech PM025 or PM052 RTU (SMS and 3G supports) for sending of SMS Limt or periodic sending of data via SMS. As well as activate the relays.
- IO9001 or IO9004 high-voltage relays and digital inputs/outputs
The IO9004 contains 4 high voltage relay outputs and the IO9001 contains one. These relays are used to indicate alarms or events and can also be programmed to switch AC mains line voltage to control higher power functions. Examples for use are for a warning light or sound signal, switching a diversion valve or gate or a control signal to another machine. Additionally, the IO9004 contains 4 digital inputs and outputs which allow event-based control from/to SCADA systems and PLCs.
Optimized for indoor requirements.
The AS950 refrigerated sampler is optimized for indoor applications where temperature control is required for sample preservation.
Every AS950 is equipped with a peristaltic pump with spring-mounted rollers and a standard liquid detect sensor for best-in-class sample volume accuracy. Additionally, the USB connection and an auxiliary port for pulse or 4-20 inputs are standard.
Factory-installed options include sensor ports for integrated Hach water quality, level or flow, a port for MODBUS RS485 communication or a rain sensor and an alternate non-contact liquid detect sensor. Finally, inputs and outputs can be extended using the IO9001 for a single high-voltage relay or the IO9004 for a comprehensive set of analog and digital outputs and relays. The refrigerated sampler base is available in black vinyl or stainless steel finish.