- assigned for obsolete PLD devices, e.g. AMD PAL16L8-4/R4-4/R6-4/R8-4, AMD/Lattice/Vantis PALCE24V10H/Q, Altera EPM5032/5032A, Cypress CY7C344B, CY7C371, Philips/Signetics PLS100/101, 82S100/101
- operating (mechanical) warranty of ZIF socket – 25,000 actuations
- made in Slovakia
|Socket||ZIF DIL48, for 300mil and 600mil devices|
|Bottom||2×24 pins, square, 0.6×0.6mm, rows spacing 600mil|
- Visually check interconnection between device and module ZIF socket. If everything looks OK, the device is ready for programming.
- Be careful, because the incorrect insertion of module to the programmer ZIF socket or device to the module ZIF socket can damage the programmed device.
- To take out the device open the module ZIF socket by lever (lever is at upper position) and remove device from it.
- When you finish work with module, remove it from the programmer ZIF socket.
- Do not directly touch the pins of the module and module ZIF socket, because dirt may cause errors during programming of device.
Usable for programmer(s):