2 Ch CANBus Data Logger (SD and WIFI)
The plug and play 2 Ch CAN/LIN logger records timestamped CAN data (Classical/CAN FD) to the extractable 8 GB industrial SD Card.
The small device connects via WiFi access points (e.g. WLAN or 3G/4G routers) to securely push data to your server. Further, the device can be updated over the air.
CANedge2 is ideal for telematics, R&D field tests, diagnostics and predictive maintenance.
Pro Specs CSS CAN Logger at half the cost
CSS CANedge2 combines innovative design, cutting-edge components, incredibly low costs:
- Dual high speed CAN/LIN (include CAN FD) channels
- Extractable 8-32 GB industrial SD Card (Months of Data)
- Binary MDF4 log file format (Extensive Software Support)
- Advanced message filtering and transmit functionality
- Start/Stop logging triggers based on CAN ID and databytes
- Silent Mode, bit rate auto detection, cyclic logging
- Data Compression and Encryption (E.g. For GDPR, CCPA)
- Support for CAN/LIN error frame logging
- Fast boot time, safely disconnect during use
- Compact Size of 52.5 x 81.4 x 24.5 mm)
- Robust Aluminium Enclosure, weights 100G
Fleet telematics is vital across vehicles and machines.
Users face challenges, expensive subscription. No data ownership. Security concerns. Vendor Lock-in.
CSS CANedge2 provides a modern alternative:
- Upload data to your own local/dedicated cloud server
- Simply add WiFi access point and server details to the config
- Log data to the SD and auto upload when connected to WiFi
- Configure file split size/period to control upload frequency
- 100% secure, HTTPs, credential encryption and more
- Manage via over the air updates (firmware and configuration)
- Power e.g. a 4G hotspot or GPS to CAN via the 2nd port
- Zero fees. Zero lock in. Interoperable. Open source tools
Open Source Software/API Naturally
CSS CANedge2 uses open formats (MDF4 data, JSON config, S3 Server) and all software/APIs are 100% free and open source.
The software toolbox includes:
- Editors – Easily modify your device config (online/offline)
- Converters – Convert data to Vector ASC, PEAK TRC, CSV, …
- asammdf GUI – DBC convert, plot and export your data
- Python API – Automate your data processing and integrations
- Dashboards – Visualize data in custom browser dashboards
- CANcloud – Manage connected CANedge2 devices and data
- S3 drive – Mount your S3 server as a “local drive”