Opella-LD Debug Probe
Opella-LD is Ashling’s low-cost Debug Probe for embedded development with support for multiple target architectures including Synopsys ARC, Arm and RISC-V powered systems.
Opella-LD software debug support is provided via the open-source OpenOCD standard and provides fast code download to the target system with control and interrogation support for all core-processor and system resources including registers and memory. OpenOCD allows debugging via Ashling’s RiscFree Eclipsed based IDE and Debugger and the GNU GCC GDB debugger.
- Low-cost, compact form-factor
- Works with Synopsys ARC, Arm and RISC-V powered systems. Note: the Synopsys MetaWare
- Development Toolkit (MWDT) including the ARC MDB or MIDE debuggers are not supported
- by Opella-LD…please use Opella-XD.
- Works under Windows and Linux with a USB Type-C host PC interface
- Supports JTAG, cJTAG and SWD debug interfaces with up to 30MHz data clock rates
- Four LEDs to indicate Power, Target Present, JTAG or SWD mode and Data Transfer Activity
- Supports and automatically adapts to target voltages between 0.9v and 5.0v
- Supports JTAG TAP Reset (TRST) and System Reset (SRST)
- Dedicated with latest user documentation, drivers and OPENOCD configuration files for all target architectures.
Opella-LD is provided with “flying-leads” allowing easy
connection to your target. Dedicated adapters are also provided for the MIPI/Arm Coresight 10-way target footprint as shown
here to the left.
|Opella-LD Debug Probe||OPELLA-LD|