High-speed JTAG/cJTAG debug Probe
Opella-XD is a powerfull cJTAG/JTAG debug probe for embedded development with Synopsys DesignWare, ARC configurable RISC processors.
Developed in cooperation with Synopsys, the Opella-XD probe integrates with MetaWare Development Toolkit or GNU GDB Debugger under windows and Linux based hosts.
Opella-XD provides up to 3MB/s download speeds making it suitable for large, complex, software-intensive projects.
- Supports all ARC processors
- Fast, trouble-free “plug-and-play” installation using USB 2.0 High-Speed Interface (480Mb/s)
- Powered by USB interface – no external power-supply required
- Fine-grained adjustment of cJTAG/JTAG clock frequency from 1kHz to 100MHz
- Auto-conditioning support provides maximum possible download speed to target with fastest cJTAG/JTAG clock frequencies
- Hot-plug support – allows connection to a running target without resetting or halting
- Supplied with 20-way 0.1” cJTAG/JTAG cable for debug interface to target device or target FPGA
- Supports target operating voltages from 0.9V to 3.6V – Opella-XD detects and automatically configures for the appropriate target voltage
- Configurable Target-Reset and Test-Port-Reset, under full user control
- Built-in diagnostics instantly show status of Target, Debug Probe and USB link
- Display/read/write of target system memory and peripheral registers
- Support for all on-chip hardware breakpoints – unlimited software breakpoints
- Run/stop control of target application including go, halt, step over, step into and step out of
- Operates with MetaWare Development Toolkit or GNU GDB Debuggers under Windows or Linux based hosts
- Multi-core debug support – up to 256 cores on single or multiple cJTAG/JTAG interfaces
|Opella-XD for ARC Debug Probe with 20-way cJTAG/JTAG cable||Opella-XD-ARC|
|20-way cJTAG/JTAG debug cable for use with Opella-XD probe||TPAOP-ARC20|
|6-way cJTAG/JTAG adapter for connecting Opella-XD to target hardware with a 6-pin connector||AD-ARC-6JTAG|