HSS/HLR/AuC SIM Subscribers Management
Short Message Service Center (SMSC) for GSM, UMTS and LTE networks
YateOTA is a system that provides the functions required to manage SIM configurations using Over-The-Air messages over SMS.
It provides front-end, back-end and gateway functions to build SIM, update campaigns and run them over a mobile network. YateOTA is a proprietary OTA server which is fully implemented in software and developed for operators of all sizes in any market and in any location.
OTA platform solutions for operators
Launching campaigns for advertising and marketing to increase ARPU, as activating a new option
Creating campaigns for updates or new applications, such as adding a new roaming partner or news on applet
Reducing costs for SIM and UEs replacements due to updates such as 4G and soon 5G support
New features quick remote update for the continuous increase of IoT connected devices without needing to change the user equipment
Features and OTA platform benefits
- Updates files on SIM via the standard RFM (Remote File Manager) application.
- Installs or updates Javacard applets via RAM (Remote Application Manager) application.
- Signs with OTA keys and deliver prebuilt OTA data from other proprietary programs for custom applications.
- Builds OTA campaigns to update a large number of SIMs over time.
- Open web JSON API for OTA submission, configuration and control – that also allows customization and integration with other tools.
- Campaign building and management using YateMMI, a Web-based interface.
- Web based profile scan and edit SIM cards inserted in a local or remote card reader.
- Fully implemented in software, can be run in a virtual machine in a datacenter facility or in cloud.
- Low deployment and per-subscriber cost.
- Uses SS7 MAP/SIGTRAN or SMPP interfaces to SMSC, optional JSON API to YateSMSC.
- Monitoring via SNMP, Zabbix or JSON API.
Yate OTA gateway is suitable for operators of any type, size, location, and industry.
Easy to set up and useThe OTA gateway is preconfigured, so ready to use once the license has been purchased
Numerous use casesThe operator can configure and apply a multitude of use cases and features
High customization capabilitiesThe web-based interface of the OTA platform can be integrated with other tools and customized according to the customer’s needs
Support availabilityWe provide support and assistance from the initial setup for the duration of the product’s use. This includes additional features, changes, testing, and new functionality.
ScalabilityThe product allows for enhancements and can be adapted to meet the operator’s growth needs in UEs or any other custom needs
UpdatesThe Yate OTA is particularly suitable for newer mobile or IoT operators as the server will accept device updates in the operator’s network thus avoiding SIM returns and replacements.
Yate OTA gateway software specifications
Linux based, 64 bit
SIGTRAN M2PA or M3UA, SCTP/IP, ITU-T or ANSI SCCP
ETSI MAP versions 1, 2 and 3
SMPP version 3.4, TLS supported
SIM card protocol
GSM 03.48 Rel. 5.9, GlobalPlatform version 2.3
Local SIM card reader
PC/SC interface, delivered with ACR-39 USB card reader
Over HTTP or HTTPS