- Measures 7.9×5.6×0.8 inches
- Power: 200 mA at 12V
- 8 analog inputs with signal conditioning
- 8 12-bit ADC, 3 us conversion
- 4 12-bit DAC
- 1 10-bit DAC
- 2 RS-232 drivers
- 6 solenoid drivers
- 72 screw terminals
- 16 digital inputs, 10 digital outputs
- 6 power relays
- 2 quadrature decoders
- 8 opto-couplers
- LCD, keypad interfaces
Similar expansion boards: TinyDrive, Relay-7
Supported controllers: i386-Engine, A-Engine, V25-Engine-LM
Two HP quadrature decoders (HP2020) can directly interface to external optical encoders for motion control.
The decoders also can be used as high-speed 16-bit counters up to 10MHz. Schmitt-trigger inverters are provided for high-speed counter inputs, to increase noise immunity and transform slowly-changing input signals to fast-changing, jitter-free output signals. An analog signal-conditioning circuit provides configurable gain, filter, and buffer operations.
An LCD interface and a 5×8 keypad interface are on-board.
Includes 8 comparator inputs, one 10-bit DAC, 2 RS-232 drivers, 6 solenoid drivers, 16 digital inputs, 10 digital outputs, 6 power relays, 8 opto-coupler inputs. Does not include add-on options or controller.
- 4 ch. 12-bit DAC (MAX527) & signal conditioning
- Quadrature decoder HP2020 (up to 2)
- 8 ch. 12-bit ADC & signal conditioning