Adding 96 I/O lines and CAN-bus interface to TERN controllers
- 4.4×3.1×0.5 inches
- Driven by most TERN controllers. (586-Engine, AE86,)
- Power consumption: < 200 mA at 9V-12V DC
- 24×4 PPIs, 7 high voltage sinking drivers
- 5V switching regulator, RS-232 or RS-485 drivers.
The P100CAN includes four PPI (82C55) chips, providing a total of 24×4 programmable bi-directional TTL I/O lines.
There are 7 high voltage sinking drivers(ULN2003A) providing up to 50V, 350 mA each.
A CAN controller(SJA1000, 20 MHz clock) with on-board transceiver supports up to 1M-bit per second speed.
CAN interrupt and software programmable hardware reset are available. It allows TERN controller directly connect to CAN-bus. All registers of the CAN controller are software accessible.
Two channels of RS-232 drivers and a 5V linear regulator are on-board. An optional RS232 or RS485 driver can be installed for the 3rd UART.
The P100CAN requires 8.5V to 12V DC power supply with linear regulator, or up to 30V DC power input with an optional switching regulator without generating excessive heat.
Includes: 2 RS-232 ports, 24 PPI I/Os, solenoid drivers, linear regulator.
Driven by a 586-Engine, or AE86.
- CAN(SJA1000) with transceiver
- Switching power regulators(SR)
- 3rd UART driver a)RS232 or b)RS485