- 3.6 x 2.3 x 0.3 in, interfaces to TERN Engine controllers.
- 24 independent 16-bit hardware counters.
- Daisy chain to form a 16×24-bit long counter
- Software programmable in 6 modes.
- All counter inputs are buffered with Schmitt-triggers.
- High speed external event counters, up to 10MHz clock inputs.
- Programmable square wave, or complex wave form generator.
- Software re-triggered counting sequence.
The W40 or W20 is a low cost Pin-Screw terminal adaptor.
W40 converts standard 0.1 in lead spacing 20×2 pin headers to 40 screw terminals for easy field wiring. W20 has 20 screw terminals and 20 pins. The W40P has a 20×2 pin-header for using a flat ribbon cable.
The W40S has a 20×2 socket for mounting on top of pin-headers.
- C24 high speed 16-bit counters
- W40/20P (40/20 screw terminals to pin header)
- W40/20S (40/20 screw terminals to socket)
- Cable DB9-IDE10 serial cable (DEBUG Cable)
- Wall Transformer (AC to DC 9V 500 mA)
- 16×2 character LCD 85×30 mm
- 20×4 character LCD 98×60 mm
- ACTF Flash a) 128KB/b) 512KB
- DEBUG ROM
- Ejecting Mechanism