- Measures 3.58 x 2.30 inches
- Up to 16 ch. 16-bit high speed ADC (0-5V, 1MHz, AD7655)
- 10/100-baseT Ethernet with hardware TCP/IP stack
- CompactFlash interface
- CAN bus controller (SJA1000) and CAN transceiver
A Controller Area Network (CAN) controller (SJA1000), running at 20 MHz clock can be installed along with on-board CAN transceiver, supporting baud rates up to 1 Mb/s.
CAN interrupt and software programmable hardware reset are available. The ACU™ allows TERN controllers to be directly connected to CAN-bus. All registers of the CAN controller are software accessible, and software-buffering drivers are also provided.
A Fast Ethernet Module can be installed to provide 10/100M Base-T network connectivity. This Ethernet module has a hardware LSI TCP/IP stack, implementing TCP/IP, UDP, ICMP and ARP, and is programmed using a software socket interface.
The ACU™ is an expansion card designed for TERN controllers. It can be used to add ADCs, CAN-bus, Ethernet, and CompactFlash to TERN’s family of C programmable Engine controllers.
Up to 4 ADC chips (AD7655, 1MHZ, 16-bit, 0-5Vjcan be installed to provide a total of 16 ADC inputs. Each AD7655 allows simultaneous sampling on two channels in hardware.
- ADC (AD7655) up to 4 chips
- CAN(SJA1000) with transceiver
- 100 BaseT hardware TCP/IP Ethernet