- Measures 3.57 x 2.30 inches
- Powered by regulated 5V DC, less than 200 mA
- 33 ch. 12-bit ADC(0-5V, P2543)
- 2 ch. 12-bit DAC(LT1446)
- 100 M Ethernet with hardware TCP/IP stack
- CompactFlash with FAT file system support
- Two RS232, one can be RS422
The ACE is an 8-bit expansion card designed for TERN controllers to provide additional ADCs, DACs, RS232/422, CompactFlash and Ethernet.
Up to 3 ADC chips (P2543, 20KHZ, 12-bit, 0-5V) can be installed to provide a total of 33 ADC inputs with a precision 5V reference.
A Dual-UART chip (SC2692) provides two RS232 ports. One of the RS232 can be converted to RS422.
A 12-bit DAC chip can be installed (LTC1446) to provide two 12-bit analog outputs (0-4.095V).
An Fast Ethernet Module can be installed to provide 100M Base-T network connectivity. This Ethernet module has a hardware LSI TCP/IP stack. It implements TCP/IP, UDP, ICMP and ARP in hardware.
ACE allows access to mass storage CompactFlash cards. Users can easily add mass data storage to their embedded application. Complete C/C++ programmable software package includes compiler, remote debugger, samples, and file system libraries. Files on the CF can be easily accessed from a PC.
Includes: 2 RS-232 ports.
Needs to be driven by a TERN controller, such as 586-Engine, or AE86, BBA.
- 12-bit ADC (P2543) up to 3 chips
- CompactFlash Interface
- 100 BaseT hardware TCP/IP Ethernet
- Two ch. 12-bit DAC (LTC1446)
- RS422 transceiver replacing one RS232
- Precision 5V Reference