- 6.5 x 4.8 inches, 1×86 CPU, program in C/C++
- Ultra-bright 5.7? QVGA Color TFT display
- 4-wire analog touch screen controller
- Host USB ports for user-input (keyboard/mouse)
- 256 KW SRAM, 256 KW Flash, 512 bytes EEPROM
- 30+ TTL I/O, 3 16-bit timer/counters, RTC, Battery
- 4 mechanical relays, 4 Opto-coupler inputs.
- 14+ solenoid drivers or high voltage inputs (0-30V DC)
- 11 ch. 12-bit ADCs, 4 ch. 16-bit ADCs, 16 ch. 24-bit ADCs
- Precision reference and on-board temperature sensor
- 8 ch. 16-bit DACs, 4 ch. 12-bit DAC
- Controller Area Network (CAN2.0B) port
- 4 RS232/and 2 RS485 serial ports
- 100 M Ethernet with hardware TCP/IP stack
- Switching regulator, 50 mA standby, 160 mA at 12V
- CompactFlash with Windows compatible file system support
The onboard LCD controller (S1D13075, EPSON) has internal 80KB image buffer, supporting QVGA color graphic LCDs with 320×240 pixels. The integrated TFT display is ultra-bright (rated at up to 750 nits), with brightness controlled by external DC power input (8-11V). An accurate touch screen controller (ADS7846) supports 4-wire resistive touch screen.
All components are installed on single PCB, mounted on the backside of the QVGA TFT for easy integration into user applications. Comprehensive, user-friendly software libraries and samples are provided. User can easily design their custom functions keys, text, logo, and graphics. Supported by the CompactFlash-based file system (up to 2 GB), 20 user screens can be displayed per second via DMA transfer.
A Host USB controller can be installed to provide two Host USB ports. Port 1 can interface to USB keyboard/mouse, allowing a flexible mechanism for accepting user input in addition to touchscreen. Port 2 supports a hot-removable USB flash disk, using a simple command set to manipulate a FAT filesystem format. No other USB specific firmware programming is required on the controller side.
A Controller Area Network (CAN) controller (SJA1000, 20 MHz clock) is available. It supports network baud rates up to 1M-bit per second. Software drivers allow access to all CAN controller registers, as well as a buffering software layer.
A Fast Ethernet Module can be installed to provide 100M Base-T network connectivity. This Ethernet module has a hardware LSI TCP/IP stack, implementing TCP/IP, UDP, ICMP and ARP support in hardware. Socket-based software drivers allows the U-Drive to be used as a web or SMTP server.
Also available are 4x RS232 and 2x RS485 serial ports.
There are 30+ TTL I/Os, 4 mechanical relays(200V, 0.5 Amp.), 4 opto-couplers and 14 solenoid drivers (sinking/sourcing 350 mA at 50V each). The solenoid drivers can be hardware configured to be high voltage (0-30V) inputs. Three 16-bit CPU internal timer/counters support timing and external counting.
There are up to a total of 31 ADC inputs and 12 DAC outputs:
4 ch.16-bit parallel ADC chip (AD7655, 1 MHz, 0-5V), 24-bit ADC(LTC2448 C5KHz C0-1.25V) configurable for 8 ch. differential or 16 ch. single-ended input channels. A 12-bit ADC(TLC2543, 10KHz C0-5V) provides 11 ch. analog inputs. Eight ch. 16-bit DACs (LTC2600, 0-5V, 10 KHz), and four ch. 12-bit parallel DAC (DA7625, 200 KHz, 0-2.5V) are available.
186 CPU 40MHz, PPIx2, 256 KW Flash, 256KW SRAM, EE, 2 RS232, solenoid drivers, QVGA TFT display. Does not include add-on options, OEM option discounts available.
- 16/8 ch. 24-bit ADC(LTC2448)
- 4 ch. 16-bit ADC 1MHz (AD7655)
- 8 ch. 16-bit ADC (ADS8344)
- 4 ch. 12-bit DAC 200 KHz (DA7625)
- 8 ch. 16-bit DAC (LTC2600)
- Real-time clock (RTC) and battery
- CompactFlash interface
- USB Host Port1 and Port2
- QUART (2 RS232+2 RS485)
- 100M BaseT hardware TCP/IP Ethernet
- CAN controller with transceiver
- Switching Regulator
- Reed Relay up to 4
- 4 Opto-couplers