- Measures 3.6×3.5×0.3 inches
- 16-bit CPU (Am186ER), 40 MHz, w/ 32 KB internal SRAM
- 16-bit CPU (RDC1100), 80 Mhz
- 160/20 mA at 5V, normal/power-save
- 256 KW 16-bit Flash, 256 KW 16-bit SRAM optional, 512-byte EEPROM
- 40+ TTL I/Os, battery, real-time clock.
- 3 RS-232, PWM, counters
- 8 ch. 16-bit ADC (0-10V inputs)
- 8 ch. 16-bit DAC (0-5V), two 4-20mA
- CompactFlash interface
- Switching regulator
A total of up to 40 analog inputs are supported. Three high-speed 12-bit parallel ADC chips (AD7852) can be installed, each chip providing 8 channels analog inputs (for a total of 24 channels), with up to 300K samples per second.
The AD7852 includes sample-and-hold, a precision internal reference, and has an input range of 0-5 V. Two 16-bit ADC (ADS8344, TI) chips provides a total of 16 single-ended or 8 differential analog inputs (0-5V, or 0-REF) with 65536 counts of resolution and a max sample rate up to 10 KHz.
The RA features fast execution times through 80MHz 186 CPU, 16-bit Flash and 16-bit battery-backed SRAM. A 50-pin CompactFlash receptacle can be installed to allow access to mass storage CompactFlash cards (up to 1GB). Users can easily add mass data storage to their embedded application. FAT12/16 filesystem support is included within the software development package.
Three RS232 serial ports are available by default: a dual UART (SCC2692) and a single CPU internal UART(default as DEBUG port). All UARTs have deep FIFOs to minimize the potential of receiver overrun or to reduce interrupt overhead. The UART also incorporate 9-bit mode for multi-processor communications.
A single UART can be buffered by RS232 (as default), RS485, or RS422 (for an additional charge). 40+ TTL I/O lines are free to use, including 24 bi-directional I/Os from the PPI (82C55), 32 multifunctional CPU internal PIOs, and TTL I/Os from the DUART. A parallel DAC (DA7625, 5 ms, 4 ch, 12-bit, 0-2.5V) and 2 serial DACs (DAC7612, 2 ch, 12-bit, 0-4.095V) can be installed to support a total of up to 8 analog outputs.
Includes 80/40 MHz, 32 I/O, 3 RS232 ports, 3 timers, 82C55 with 24 I/O lines, 8254, watchdog timer, 512 byte EE, 256 KW Flash, 64 KW SRAM. Does not include add-on options, OEM option discounts available.
- SRAM: 256 KW
- Real-time clock and battery
- CompactFlash interface
- 4 ch. 12-bit DAC 200 KHz (DA7625)
- 2 ch. 12-bit DAC (DAC7612) x2 chips
- 8 ch. 12-bit ADC 300 KHz (AD7852) x3 chips
- 8 ch. 16-bit ADC (ADS8344) x2
- Switching regulator (SR)
- RS485/RS422 driver