- Measures 3.6×2.3×1.0 inches
- 40/80 MHz 16-bit x86 CPU
- 200 mA at 5V (peak w/ all options)
- Timed power-off/on capability
- 256 KW 16-bit Flash, 256 KW 16-bit SRAM optional, 512-byte EEPROM
- 20+ TTL I/Os, real-time clock
- USB 1.1/2.0 slave serial interface
- 2 serial ports, PWM, counters
- CompactFlash w/ PC-filesystem
- 4 ch. 16-bit high-speed (up to 1 MHz), high-accuracy parallel ADC (AD7655)
- high-performance 10/100-baseT Ethernet w/ RJ45, hardware TCP stack (200 KB/s+)
80 MHz Ethernet controller with high-performance hardware TCP/IP stack, USB 1.1/2.0 slave interface, high-speed ADC, CompactFlash filesystem. The ideal TCP-powered embedded stand-alone board. High performance, low cost, C/C++ programmable controller based on a 40 MHz R8820(5V) or 80MHz R1120(3.3V) 16-bit CPU.
Ideal for both OEM or prototyping purposes, the Ethernet-Engine is intended for demanding networked industrial process control and networked high-speed data acquisition applications. As embedded systems have developed, advanced connectivity has become another critically important aspect of modern embedded products. The EE addresses this by also integrating advanced connectivity solutions such as hardware USB and TCP/IP network modules, plus Windows compatible FAT16 file system, making this the ideal core platform for your next-generation projects. For less than $65 (OEM), the EE can be configured to act as a complete, stand-alone, high-bandwidth embedded webserver.
No other system or circuit needed; the RJ45 connector is directly onboard. Your website files can be copied directly onto the PC-compatible CF card, for easiest deployment.
Or, the EE might also be used as an inexpensive, stand-alone intelligent Ethernet/TCP traffic logger capable of storing filtered data into the integrated CompactFlash interface (200+ KB/s).
Includes 40 MHz CPU, 64 KW SRAM, PIOs, 2 RS232, 3 timers, watchdog timer, 512-byte EEPROM, 256 KW Flash. Does not include add-on options, OEM option discounts available.
- SRAM: (256KW)
- Real-time clock and battery
- 100 base T hardware TCP/IP
- CompactFlash interface
- USB controller
- 4 ch. 16-bit ADC (AD7655)
- High-Performance Upgrade:(80 MHz upgrade non-battery backed 20ns SRAM): 512 KB SRAM