Water level measurement accuracy Solinst is known for, with the addition of convenient temperature profiling.
#1 Design on the Market: What sets Solinst Water Level Temperature Meter apart?
- Largest temperature range on the market:
- -20?C to 125?C
- Highest temperature resolution on the market:
- Longest tape lengths on the market:
- 600 m (2000 ft)
- Deepest submergence rating on the market:
- 300 m (1000 ft)
- Best complete unit Warranty on the market:
- 3 Years
- Temperature accuracy is:
- +/-0.1ºC from -5ºC to +50ºC
- +/-0.5ºC outside of that range
- Laser Marked PVDF flat tape: marked every mm or 1/100 ft
- Lowest price on the market for comparable products
How can the WLT Meter be used?
- Profiling temperature in wells, tanks and surface water
- Detecting runoff, points of inflow, or other sources of thermal pollution
- Early warning of changes in water quality and chemistry, including dissolved oxygen levels and conductivity
- Monitoring and predicting changes in aquatic environments and biological activity
- Geothermal surveys
The WLT Meter is an excellent tool for geothermal drillers, hydrogeologists, hydrologists, aquatic biologists, ecologists and chemists, and environmental scientists.
Drive-Point Multilevel System
The 615ML Multilevel Drive-Point System allows monitoring of up to 6 zones in one drive, using ports with a dual barb stem to attach either ¼” or ?” OD tubing. Install using extensions and a Manual Slide Hammer, similar to standard 615 installations, for high-resolution vertical groundwater or soil gas profiling.
Solinst Sonic Water Level Meter
The 104 Solinst Sonic Water Level Meter is a portable, acoustic ranging instrument designed to simply and quickly provide depth to static water level measurements down to 600 m (2000 ft), without the need to lower equipment down a well. Ideal for straight, crooked, narrow, hard to access, or contaminated wells.
Sample from Depths as Much as 1200 m (4000 ft)
The Model 425-D Deep Sampling Discrete Interval Sampler obtains water or product samples from a specific zone without the need for purging. The sealed sampler is pressurized at depth allowing sample to enter. It is vented and sealed before retrieval to surface, maintaining sample integrity.