Measure Water Level & Draw Down
- 4 mm (0.157″) or 10 mm (3/8″) diameter stainless steel probes
- P10 has segmented weights for flexibility
- LED Light and loud buzzer indicates water level
- Adjust sensitivity to suit your application
- Clearly-marked cable with greater flexibility and abrasion-resistance
The Laser Marked Model 102 Water Level Indicator is designed to accurately measure groundwater levels in small diameter applications.
The 102M Mini Water Level Indicator is available (lengths of 80 ft or 25 m).
- Extremely durable PVDF flat tapes
- Tapes are laser marked every 1/100 ft or mm
- Tape lengths to 5000 ft (1500 m)
- Pressure-proof P7 Probe for total well depths up to 1000 ft
Water Sampling Peristaltic Pumps
The Model 410 Peristaltic Pump is rugged, compact and lightweight.
- Variable flow rates from 40 ml/min to 3.2L/min
- Reversible flow
- 12V power source to operate
- Convenient add-on 12V Battery Holder
Well Casing & Depth Indicator
The Model 105 Well Casing & Depth Indicator detects metal well casing and measures total well depth using one probe. Depths are read from durable Solinst laser marked flat tape.
Drive-Point Multilevel System
The 615ML Multilevel Drive-Point System allows monitoring of up to 6 zones in one drive, using ports with a dual barb stem to attach either ¼” or ?” OD tubing. Install using extensions and a Manual Slide Hammer, similar to standard 615 installations, for high-resolution vertical groundwater or soil gas profiling.
Make Your Life Easier In The Field
Consider making your life easier in the field by ordering one of our convenient Field Tables. We have two models available, Well-mount and Stand-alone, to keep your equipment organized and provide a clean, sturdy surface to hold your field tools.
Well-mount Field Table – 115209
Stand-alone Field Table – 115312
Solinst Sonic Water Level Meter
The 104 Solinst Sonic Water Level Meter is a portable, acoustic ranging instrument designed to simply and quickly provide depth to static water level measurements down to 600 m (2000 ft), without the need to lower equipment down a well. Ideal for straight, crooked, narrow, hard to access, or contaminated wells.