New Water Level DrawDown Meter
2 Products in 1
- Both static water level and drawdown modes in one meter
- One convenient toggle makes it easy to switch between the two functions
- Tape lengths up to 5000 ft. (1500 m)
The New 101D Water Level Draw Down Meter, which has all of the same features as our Model 101P7 Water Level Meter, with the added benefit of the new Drawdown Mode, all in one unit. When in DrawDown mode the probe signals in air instead of water. This is a great feature if you need to know when levels in a well are dropping. The 101D Water Level DrawDown Meter also uses our Laser Marked Flat Tape, with standard lengths to 1000 ft (300m).
Applications Ideal for the Water Level DrawDown Meter
- Depth to water in wells, boreholes, standpipes and tanks
- Drawdown monitoring during:
- Low flow groundwater sampling
- Well development and purging
- Dewatering applications
- Pumping, slug, hydraulic conductivity, step and other aquifer/well tests
Drive-Point Multilevel System
The 615ML Multilevel Drive-Point System allows monitoring of up to 6 zones in one drive, using ports with a dual barb stem to attach either ¼” or ?” OD tubing. Install using extensions and a Manual Slide Hammer, similar to standard 615 installations, for high-resolution vertical groundwater or soil gas profiling.
Solinst Sonic Water Level Meter
The 104 Solinst Sonic Water Level Meter is a portable, acoustic ranging instrument designed to simply and quickly provide depth to static water level measurements down to 600 m (2000 ft), without the need to lower equipment down a well. Ideal for straight, crooked, narrow, hard to access, or contaminated wells.