- Cost effective water level & temperature datalogger
- Accuracy of 0.1% FS
- Memory holds 75,000 sets of readings
- 5 year battery
- 1 year warranty
- Compatible with Levelogger Series Software, accessories and Telemetry
For important projects with a tight budget, Levelogger 5 Junior provides a cost-effective solution for continuous water level and temperature measurement. It is simple to program with user-friendly software, and easy to deploy with Direct Read Cables or wireline/Kevlar cord and the Levelogger Locking Well Cap. It features a Hastelloy pressure sensor, battery that lasts up to 5 years, and memory for 75,000 sets of readings. Accuracy is 0.1% FS with lifetime calibration. Levelogger 5 Junior is SDI-12 compatible, as is the higher accuracy Levelogger 5.
High Accuracy; Long Battery Life
The Levelogger 5 features a Hastelloy pressure sensor with 0.05% FS accuracy, 10-year battery, schedule sampling and memory for up to 150,000 sets of readings. A PFAS-free PTFE coating protects (inside and out) against corrosion, ideal for saltwater intrusion investigations.
- 4 mm (0.157″) or 10 mm (3/8″) diameter stainless steel probes
- Segmented weights for flexibility
- LED Light and loud buzzer indicates water level
- Adjust sensitivity to suit your application