- Built on a stable AWS service
- Use MQTT protocol suitable for low-data-volume and power-saving mode
- Devices that support the MQTT protocol can be use.
- Compatibility testing of all mainstream IoT communication modules is completed
- Support Android, iOS, Windows, Linux
- Low-cost access to the cloud platform
- Use simple instructions to quickly integrate the IoT cloud platform
RYC1001 is a cloud platform suitable for low-data-volume and power-saving devices.
Using the MQTT protocol, you can use simple commands for your applications, monitor end devices, and easily establish your IoT connection.
Monthly Message Limit
- The <URL>, <Username>, <Password>, <Device_ID> and <Network_ID> used in the following procedures need to be obtained after purchase.
- The monthly message limit will be reset to zero at GMT+0 00:00 on the 1st of each month.
- Any Publish or Subscribe action will count the number of messages once.
- Each message contains the command format and the limit of the amount of data transfer is 1500 Bytes.