PCAN-Explorer 6 : J1939 Add-in 6
Optional Function Upgrade for the PCAN-Explorer
PCAN-Explorer 6: J1939 Add-in 6
The SAE J1939 network protocol describes communication on a CAN bus in utility vehicles for the transmission of diagnostics data and control information. It contains a complete network definition using 29-bit CAN IDs (CAN 2.0B Extended Frame).
The J1939 Add-in for PCAN-Explorer supports all definitions established by the standard’s parameter groups and provides a simple means of accessing the parameters. A database with all the definitions and parameters contained is also supplied.
Note: The database may only be used with the PCAN-Explorer and J1939 Add-in.
- PCAN-Explorer 6
- Windows 11, 10, 8.1 (32/64-bit)
- At least 2 GB RAM and 1.5 GHz CPU
- Free USB port for installation stick and copy protection dongle
- Support for all functions of the SAE J1939 network protocol
- SAE J1939 database with all the definitions and parameters (revision July 2020)
- CAN messages can be sent in broadcast form or targeted to individual control units (ECUs)
- Addressing of up to 254 ECUs
- Supports multi-packet messages
Scope of Supply
- Installations files for J1939 Add-in
- Single computer license or portable license with USB copy protection dongle
- Documentation in HTML help format
Note: Software delivery on USB stick. Alternative installation media or download on request.