Windows Software for Displaying LIN Messages
The LIN monitor PLIN-View Pro for Windows is supplied with every PC LIN interface from PEAK-System. Incoming LIN messages can be viewed using this software, with the use of LDF files (LIN Description File) allowing the symbolic depiction of LIN messages. Outgoing LIN frames can be defined depending on the master or slave operation mode.
PLIN-View Pro also accesses the LIN functionality of the supported hardware, such as the on-board scheduler or automatic bit rate detection.
- Display of incoming LIN frames
- Symbolic display of LIN messages (LDF files)
- Master or Slave mode
- Administration and processing of schedule tables
- Configurable recording of LIN frames (trace)
- Implementation of scripts for automating various processes
- Windows 11, 10, 8.1 (32/64-bit)
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0
- At least 2 GB RAM and 1.5 GHz CPU
- For the LIN bus connection: PC LIN interface from PEAK-System
Note: PLIN-View Pro is designed to be used exclusively with a PC LIN interface from PEAK-System.
Scope of Supply
- PLIN-View Pro software
- Documentation in HTML Help format