Windows Software for Converting Trace Data
Products like PCAN-Explorer, PCAN-Diag FD or PCAN-Router Pro FD are capable of recording the data traffic of the connected buses. The PEAK-Converter software for Windows converts trace files to various output formats for further processing or analysis. Besides the formats of PEAK-System (*.trc, *.btr, *.btrc), third-party formats like *.csv or *.asc are also provided.
- Windows 11, 10, 8.1 (32/64-Bit)
- At least 2 GB RAM and 1,5 GHz CPU
- Conversion of trace files to different trace formats and to CSV (see table below)
- Step-by-step user guidance with integrated help
- Start possible in the command line with parameters, suitable for scripting
- Batch conversion of multiple trace files in one pass via drag-and-drop or command line
- TRC: CAN trace file by PEAK-System, text format, e.g. from PCAN-View for Windows
- ASC: CANalyzer log file, text format
- BTR: Binary trace file by PEAK-System, e.g. from the PCAN-Router Pro, can contain several traces (sessions)
- LTRC: LIN trace file by PEAK-System, text format, e.g. from PLIN-View Pro for Windows
- CSV: Comma-separated values, common tabular text file format, e.g. for import in spreadsheets
- BTRC: Binary trace file by PEAK-System, e.g. from the PCAN-Diag FD, can contain several protocols like CAN, LIN, etc.
More information about the file formats is available in the program help.
Scope of Supply
- PEAK-Converter software
- Documentation in HTML Help format