CAN FD Frame Analyzer
Windows Software for Visualizing CAN and CAN FD Signal Courses
The CAN FD Frame Analyzer is a free Windows software for visualizing the signal course of a CAN or CAN FD message.
The CAN message and the bit rates are freely configurable. Changes are directly traceable with their effect on the signal course. The different components of the CAN frame are named and marked with colors. Users can thus easily deepen their understanding of the CAN protocol and in particular the CAN FD specification (CAN with Flexible Data rate).
- Windows 11, 10, 8.1 (32/64-Bit)
- At least 2 GB RAM and 1,5 GHz CPU
- Software for visualizing the signal course of a CAN frame
- Support of the specifications CAN FD (ISO/Non-ISO) and CAN 2.0 A/B
- Configuration of the CAN frame to be visualized by setting the CAN ID, DLC, CAN data, and various options
- Setting of the nominal and the data bit rate with predefined selection lists or with custom register values
- Marking and naming of the different structural sections of the CAN frame
- Visualization of the CAN FD signal course with or without Bit Rate Switch
- Optional visualization of the signal course with Stuff bits
- Indication of frame length in bits and frame duration in µs
- Indication of the calculated CRC value