Comprehensive Data Logger for CAN Messages
The PCAN-Trace program is a data logger for up to 9,999,000 CAN messages. It enables CAN messages to be quickly recorded, saved, and even played back on the CAN bus. The program displays the number of received messages and identifies the types of the messages (data frame, error frame, RTR frame).
CAN messages can be recorded or replayed in linear or ring buffer mode. PCAN-Trace also provides an option to play back CAN messages in single step mode. You can also simplify analysis and tracing by setting playback mode breakpoints.
- Log facility for up to 9,999,000 CAN messages
- Choice of linear buffer or ring buffer (in receive and playback mode)
- Displays number and type of received CAN messages
- Adjustable message filter
- Support for 11-bit and 29-bit IDs
- Facility to play back CAN messages that have been recorded using PCAN-Explorer or PCAN-View, even in single-step mode
- Playback of selected areas of a CAN message record
- Breakpoints can be used in playback mode
- Received data can also be viewed in a text editor
- Control of the software via the command line
- Windows 11, 10, 8.1 (32/64-bit)
- At least 2 GB RAM and 1.5 GHz CPU
- USB port for installation stick
- For the CAN bus connection: PC CAN interface from PEAK-System
Scope of Supply
- Installations files for PCAN-Trace
- Single user license
- Documentation in HTML help format
Note: Software delivery on USB stick. Alternative installation media or download on request.