Plug-on Adapter for Decoupling CAN and CAN FD Networks
The PCAN-Optoadapter is a universal plug-on adapter to allow galvanic isolation of High-speed CAN bus systems.
Its integrated logic means that decoupling can be installed at any point in the CAN network.
The PCAN-Optoadapter can be used in CAN FD buses with data bit rates up to 2 Mbit/s and nominal bit rates up to 1 Mbit/s.
- Plug-on adapter for decoupling a CAN bus for PEAK CAN interfaces
- Galvanic isolation by DC/DC converters up to 500 V
- Bit rates from 5 kbit/s up to 1 Mbit/s
- High-speed CAN transceiver NXP PCA82C251
- Suitable for the use in CAN FD buses with data bit rates up to 2 Mbit/s and nominal bit rates up to 1 Mbit/s
- CAN bus connection via D-Sub, 9-pin (in accordance with CiA 303-1)
- LED for status indication of the supply voltage
- 120-Ohm bus termination at the female D-Sub connector
- 5-Volt power supply through pin 1 of the High-speed CAN connection. Nearly all CAN interfaces by PEAK-System can provide the required supply
- Extended operating temperature range from
- -40 to 85 °C (-40 to 185 °F)
Scope of Supply
- Adapter in plastic casing
- Manual in PDF format