Pre-configured Cable Set for PCAN-USB Pro FD and PLIN-USB
LIN Connection Cable for PC LIN Interfaces
The PLIN-USB adapter is connected to the LIN bus via D-Sub. On the adapters PCAN-USB Pro FD and PCAN-USB Pro, the two field buses CAN and LIN are connected together via a D-Sub plug. However, a separate access to the LIN components is necessary.
The LIN Connection Cable for PC LIN Interfaces allows the tapping of individual lines. The LIN and the supply lines are lead directly out to separate plugs and the CAN lines are forwarded to a D-Sub plug.
The connection cable can be used without problems for CAN FD buses.
Please Note: The LIN Connection Cable for PC LIN Interfaces is not suitable for use with the PCAN-LIN module.
- Pre-configured cable set for PCAN-USB Pro FD, PCAN-USB Pro, and PLIN-USB
- Split-up of the lines from the CAN/LIN connector to:
- CAN (D-Sub plug, 9-pin)
- LIN (banana plug, 4 mm)
- Power supply for LIN (banana plugs, 4 mm)
- Length about 0.75 m
- Without terminating resistor
- Suitable for the use in CAN FD buses
Scope of Supply
- LIN Connection Cable for PC LIN Interfaces
Other lengths and special cable makeup on request.