emotas J1939 Stack
The J1939 Stack allows the fast and straight-forward
development of J1939 applications.
A comfortable API allows the easy analysis of received data. The SAE J1939 Stack is equipped with a defined driver interface for the easy adaption of different CPUs. A great number of hardware adaptions are available at emotas.
To avoid a waste of resources the SAE J1939 Stack is to a large extend configurable and scalable.
To guarantee a quick start using the J1939 Stack a number of example projects and a user manual are part of the delivery. Also a reference manual that explains the use of functionalities and function parameters is included.
The unique J1939 DeviceDesigner is a tool to manage all PNGs and SPNs in a device easily and to generate code for the J1939 stack. The Import of PGN definitions avoids repetitive and error-prone work.
- ANSI-C compatible SAE J1939 source code stack
- available for many CPU types
- comfortable user interface
- in great extent configurable and scalable
- J1939 DeviceDesigner included
- ANSI-C compiler
- Transmission and reception of J1939 messages
- Handling of the J1939 transport protocols for large data (TP & BAM)
- Support of the “address claiming” process for determination of the node address
- Cyclic transmission and reception of messages
- ISO-TP Client and Server support included
- Multi-Line support for gateways or devices with multiple J1939 channels (as option)
- Optionally Diagnostic Messages extension with simplified API for DM1..DM64
- Optionally J1939 Safety support
Scope of delivery/Licensing
- J1939 protocol source code (ANSI-C compatible)
- Driver adaption for CPU
- Ready to run example applications
- User and Reference Manual as PDF file
- Available as Project License (valid for 1 project and 1 hardware) or
Site License (1 development site valid for all products)
- Incl. 6 months (Project License) or 24 months (Site License) support
- 1 single-user license of J1939 DeviceDesigner
- Optional maintenance agreement
|on request||emotas J1939 Stack|