The CANopen Master/Slave Stack is a software library that provides all communication services according to communication profile CiA301, v4.2 and master features according to CiA302-2.
The CANopen Master Stack is written in ANSI-C and it is MISRA conform. Using the CANopen Master/Slave Stack by emotas leads to fast and easy development or extension of CANopen conform master applications.
- ANSI-C CANopen source code stack
- MISRA-C conform
- Supports CANopen services of CiA 301 and CiA 302-2
- Extension modules for further standards available
- Available for many CAN-controller and CPU types
- Comfortable user interface
- Widely scalable and configurable
How it works
The stack includes all features and services of the emotas CANopen Slave Stack. In addition it is featured with NMT Master functionalities and network management. Several master examples are available to make the first steps in using the complex master functionalities as easy as possible.
Also it is possible to substitute hardware platforms with only little effort. The CANopen Master Stack can be used with various Realtime Operating Systems such as ThreadX, FreeRTOS, Keil RTX oder TI-RTOS and as well with Linux (SocketCAN, can4linux) or QNX and also with Real time extensions for Windows.
Besides the C function API there is also an Mailbox API available for an easy use with multiple tasks resp. threads. Messages between application modules and CANopen Master stack are send via mailboxes instead of function calls. This secures a non-blocking communication. An application may consist of several tasks that use the CANopen Stack in parallel.
- ANSI-C compiler
Scope of delivery/Licensing
- CANopen protocol source code (ANSI-C compatible)
- Ready to run example applications
- User manual and reference manual in electronic format available
- Available as Project License (valid for 1 project and 1 hardware) or
Site License (1 development site valid for all products)
- Incl. 6 months (Project License) or 24 months (Site License) support
- Optional maintenance agreement
|on request||emotas CANopen Master/Slave Stack|