emotas CANopen FD Stack
The CANopen FD Stack of emotas is a software library that provides all communication services according to the CANopen communication profile CiA1301.
The stack is developed in ANSI-C and it is MISRA-conform. CANopen FD compliant devices can be quickly and easily developed or extended with our CANopen FD Software Stack.
- ANSI-C compatible CANopen FD source code stack
- Supports all CANopen services of CiA 1301
- Layer Setting Service (LSS) included
- Extensions for further standards available
- Available for many CAN FD controller and CPU types
- Comfortable user interface
- Widely configurable and scalable
- ANSI-C compiler
- CAN FD controller
How it works
A flexible user interface provides functions to evaluate the received data and to use the CANopen FD services in the network.
To connect the CANopen FD Stack to multiple CAN controllers and CPU types, a well-defined driver interface is used. Using this driver interface the CANopen FD stack can also easily be adapted to new CAN controllers or CPU types. Also it is possible to substitute hardware platforms with only little effort. The CANopen Slave Stack can be used with various Realtime Operating Systems such as ThreadX, FreeRTOS, Keil RTX oder TI-RTOS ,and as well with Linux (SocketCAN, can4linux) or QNX and also with Real time extensions for Windows.
Besides the function API there is also an Mailbox API available for an easy use with multiple tasks resp. threads. Messages between application modules and CANopen FD stack are send via mailboxes instead of function calls. This secures a non-blocking communication. An application may consist of several tasks that use the CANopen Stack in parallel.
To save resources the CANopen FD Stack is widely configurable and scalable. The settings for these features are supported by the graphical configuration tool, CANopen DeviceDesigner, which also allows the creation of the object directory and EDS file using a built-in database. As a consequence, changes can be realized fast and easy. Using the unique CANopen DeviceDesigner valuable development time is saved.
Many ready-to-run examples are provided to make the start with the CANopen FD stack as easy as possible. Additionally a user manual, which describes principles and use cases and a reference manual, which describes each API function in detail belongs to the scope of delivery. The stack is constantly tested with the CANopen Conformance Test for compliance with the specification.
Scope of delivery/Licensing model
- CANopen protocol sourcecode (ANSI-C compatible)
- Ready to run example application
- User manual and reference manual
- Available as Project License (valid for 1 project and 1 hardware) or
Site License (1 development site valid for all products)
- Incl. 6 months (Project License) or 24 months (Site License) support
- Optional maintenance agreement available
- Optional integration support
- 1 named-user license of CANopen DeviceDesigner included
|on request||emotas CANopen FD Stack|