INpact ECT Slave PCIe
Versatile industrial Ethernet PC interface for EtherCAT
The dedicated EtherCAT version of the Ixxat INpact comes with a pre-installed network protocol. It enables the easy connection of PC-based EtherCAT Slave applications to the industrial network and is based on proven Anybus and Ixxat technology.
- CANopen over EtherCAT (CoE)
- Support for Modular Device Profile
- DS301 compliant
- Galvanically isolated bus electronics
- Network Identity customization
- EMCY support
- Up to 57343 ADIs can be accessed from the network as Manufacturer Specific Objects and Device Profile Specific Objects (generic mode)
- Up to 16383 ADIs can be accessed form the network as Manufacturer Specific Objects and Device Profile Specific Objects (modular device profile enabled)
- Up to 1486 bytes of fast cyclic I/O in each direction
- EtherCAT Slave Interface file provided by HMS
- File access over EtherCAT (FoE)
- Support for process data remap from the network
- Possible to implement DS402 drive profile, semi device profiles, and other device profiles
Getting Started Support
We offer our customers support via phone, e-mail and Teamviewer in getting started the quickest way possible. This includes assistance in installation of the INpact PC card and driver, explaining the included programming examples, and giving an introduction to process data mapping and PLC configuration.
Extended support such as mapping process data, detailed introduction to the sample code, etc. can be offered on an hourly base as general technical service.
The INpact card comes with a comprehensive C-API based driver package for Windows – enabling simple and rapid development of customer-specific applications – and with drivers for Linux. Operating systems such as RTX, Intime, VxWorks and QNX are supported upon request.
Contents of delivery
- Ixxat INpact PC board (Mini and M.2 version with additional bus interface board, cable and mini bracket)
- EtherCAT firmware pre-installed
- Windows, Linux and INtime driver software
|Product name||Supported protocol||Order number|
|INpact ECT Slave PCIe Standard Profile||EtherCAT||1.01.0320.21110|
|INpact ECT Slave PCIe Low Profile||EtherCAT||1.01.0320.21120|
|INpact ECT Slave PCIe Mini with connection cable (150 mm), bus coupling unit and mini bracket||EtherCAT||on request|
|INpact ECT Slave M.2 with connection cable (150 mm), bus coupling unit and mini bracket||EtherCAT||on request|
|Connection cable (300 mm) for INpact PCIe Mini or M.2||1.04.0340.00001|