Passive CAN Interface for PCI Express Mini
1-2 x CAN (High-Speed)
With the CAN-IB120/PCIe Mini HMS offers an interface board specially designed for applications which require the implementation of a CAN interface with minimum space requirements.
Features and benefits
- Economically priced passive card (no microprocessor on board)
- Extremely compact design
- Up to two CAN channels
- Optional galvanic isolation of the CAN interface
- Uniform driver packages support all IXXAT CAN and CAN-FD interfaces and allow easy change of the PC interface type
- Powerful programming interface for Windows “VCI” as well as “ECI” for Linux, QNX, RTX, INtime and VxWorks
The CAN-IB120/PCIe Mini is available with one or two optional galvanic isolated high-speed CAN interfaces.
The board is supported by the Ixxat driver packages and higher layer protocol APIs as well as by the Ixxat tool suite.
|PC bus interface||PCI Express Mini Card (V1.2)|
|PC address range||Plug & Play|
|Interrupts||Plug & Play|
|CAN interface||1 or 2 CAN interfaces; CAN 2.0 A/B; galvanic isolation (1 kV, 1 sec.)|
|Power supply||3.3 V DC|
|Temperature range||-40 ºC … +85 ºC|
|Size||30 × 50.95 mm|
Contents of delivery
- PC/CAN interface card, manual
- CAN connection cable open style (20 cm)
- CAN driver VCI for Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 11
- Simple CAN monitor “canAnalyser Mini”