Passive CAN Interface for PCI
1-4 x CAN (High-/Low-Speed)
With the CAN-IB300/PCI IXXAT offers an interface board based on a modern and highly modular concept.
Features and benefits
- Economically priced passive PCI board (no microprocessor on board)
- Easy expandable via field bus expansion and expansion board
- Up to four CAN channels (High-/Low-Speed optional switchable)
- Galvanic isolation of the CAN interface
- Uniform driver packages support all IXXAT CAN and CAN-FD interfaces and allow easy change of the PC interface type
- Powerful programming interface for Windows “VCI” as well as “ECI” for Linux, QNX, RTX, INtime and VxWorks
The CAN-IB300/PCI is available with up to four CAN channels and with galvanic isolated interfaces. For use in the automotive field the high-speed CAN channels can optionally be switched to low-speed CAN via software. Furthermore, the modular architecture of the interface card enables the easy extension with customer specific interfaces via piggyback modules.
Multiple cards can be installed in one PC if more CAN channels are required.
|PC bus interface||PCI (V2.2)|
|PC address range||Plug & Play|
|Interrupts||Plug & Play|
|CAN interface||1, 2 or 4 CAN interfaces; CAN 2.0 A/B; Sub-D9 plug according to CiA 303-1; Galvanic isolation (1 kV, 1 sec.)|
Optional: CAN Low-Speed (switchable via software between CAN High-Speed and Low-Speed)
|Power supply||typ. 3.3 V DC, 100 mA / 5 V DC, 100 mA|
|Temperature range||0 ºC … +70 ºC|
|Size||Approx. 65 x 120 mm|
Contents of delivery
- PC/CAN PCI interface card, manual
- CAN driver VCI for Windows 11, Windows 10 (32/64) / Windows 8 (32/64) / Windows 7 (32/64) / Windows XP SP2 (older versions on request)
- Simple CAN monitor “canAnalyser Mini”