Use the Wireless Rugged TROLL Com to connect the Rugged TROLL 100 or 200 to a Bluetooth-enabled mobile device and the VuSitu mobile app.
- Bluetooth radio technology
- Internal rechargeable battery
- 50 hours of continuous field use
- Rugged TROLL 200 connector
- Weatherproof clip-on battery pack
- Built-in barometric and air temperature sensors
The Wireless TROLL COM enables every instrument to be a connected instrument by providing wireless communication to Android and iPhones. In-Situ’s industry-leading app designed around ease of use provides a fully-featured set of functionality. Download the free VuSitu app and bring your water quality monitoring equipment into the modern world.
Wireless communication can be less stable than wired connections. To compensate for this and ensure a reliable connection, In-Situ wireless protocol automatically detects drops and recovers from them.
What’s in the Box
- Wireless Rugged TROLL Com
- Rugged TROLL 100 adapter cable
- USB cable
- North America electrical outlet plug with USB slot
- Instruction sheet