Easy-to-use 4-20 mA sensor display.
- Seamless interface with 4-20mA electronic sensors
- Large LCD readout can display sensor output in any engineering units
- Can be used for both portable and permanent installations
- Rugged, weatherproof enclosure
Portable Sensor Display Product Description
All of Global Water’s electronic sensors seamlessly interface to the EZ100 Sensor Display, which can be used for both portable and permanent installations. Global Water’s EZ Display features a large LCD readout that can be configured to display 4-20mA electronic sensor output values in any engineering units. The portable display is housed in a rugged, weatherproof enclosure that can be either hand held or wall mounted.
The Global EZ Display comes with two installation options:
- Battery powered for portable hand-held or stationary applications (when no power is available). In this mode, the display stays on for as long as the display button is pushed.
- External 18VDC power for continuous monitoring applications. In this mode, the display is on permanently and the 4-20 mA signal can be used to interface with process control systems or dataloggers.
Portable Sensor Display Specifications
Output Range: +1900 Engineering Units
Input Range: 4-20 mA
Accuracy: +0.05% of full scale
Operating Voltage: 10-36VDC
Warm Up Time: 1 minute
Operating Temperature: 0° to +60°C
Size of Enclosure: 4 ¾” L x3 1/8″ W x2 1/8″ D
Weight: 0.5 lb
Portable Sensor Display Options
EZ100 EZ Portable Sensor Display (PN# GA0000 or GB0000)
Please specify power option (DC/AC) and any sensor installation when ordering.sites.