4 Thermocouple to CAN (Temperature Sensor)
This thermocouple-to-CAN module produces temperature data from 4 x thermocouple sensors and outputs it via CAN bus. The module is 100% standalone – no PC required.
The module supports all thermocouple types (B, E, J, K, N, R, S, T) and can be daisy-chained for 8, 12, 16, … channels.
Customer can integrate the module with any CAN bus system – e.g. to provide temperature data for ECUs or existing CAN hardware.
Probes are not Included.
Easy add Temperature Data to any CANBus System
Add temperature sensor data via 4 thermocouples to your CAN bus – e.g. for use by ECUs or CAN hardware.
- Compatible with any high speed CAN bus (2.0A, 2.0B)
- Fully configure CAN IDs, bit rate and message frequency
- Daisy chain multiple modules for 8, 12, 16, … channels
- Power at 5-26 V DC via standard DB9 adapter cables
- Optional record the data via any CAN interface/logger/…
- Use as add-on for the CANedge (power via 2nd port)
- DBC file included for easy decoding to human readable form
- White label e.g. for inclusion in your production