4 Thermocouple to CAN (Temperature Sensor)
This thermocouple-to-CAN module produces temperature data from 4 x thermocouple sensors and outputs it via CAN bus. The module is 100% standalone – no PC required.
The module supports all thermocouple types (B, E, J, K, N, R, S, T) and can be daisy-chained for 8, 12, 16, … channels.
Customer can integrate the module with any CAN bus system – e.g. to provide temperature data for ECUs or existing CAN hardware.
Probes are not Included.
CSS CANmod.temp module lets you connect up to 4 thermocouple probes (of configurable type) and output the temperature data via configurable CSS CAN frames into any CSS CAN bus
Install CSS CANmod.temp ‘standalone’ in any CSS CAN system (cars, trucks, ships, …) to inject configurable CSS CAN frames with temperature data into the existing CSS CAN traffic
CSS CANmod.temp module can e.g. be used as a plug & play add-on for the CSS CANedge (powered via 2nd port) – letting you combine CAN/LIN data with timesynced temperature data
Easily mix and daisy chain multiple CSS CANmod modules, thus adding different sensor types and/or more channels
Easy add Temperature Data to any CANBus System
Add temperature sensor data via 4 thermocouples to your CAN bus – e.g. for use by ECUs or CAN hardware.
- Compatible with any high speed CAN bus (2.0A, 2.0B)
- Fully configure CAN IDs, bit rate and message frequency
- Daisy chain multiple modules for 8, 12, 16, … channels
- Power at 5-26 V DC via standard DB9 adapter cables
- Optional record the data via any CAN interface/logger/…
- Use as add-on for the CANedge (power via 2nd port)
- DBC file included for easy decoding to human readable form
- White label e.g. for inclusion in your production