USB Interface CANBus Logger
The plug & play CL1000 CAN logger records CAN bus data to an 8 GB SD card. The logger is 100% standalone (no PC required) and data is easily extracted via USB.
The CL1000 is ideal for vehicle development and field testing (cars, heavy duty & more).
CL1000 doubles as a powerful reverse engineering tool with live-streaming via USB in SavvyCAN or Wireshark.
Compact CAN Logger with SD Card
CSS CL1000 lets you log raw CAN data to an 8-32 GB SD Card, standalone with no PC required:
- Power via CAN connector (<1W power consumption)
- Auto detect bit rate, no configuration required
- Log raw CAN data in simple CSV style format
- Easily extract data from the SD card via USB
- Configure device via simple CONFIG.INI file
- Silent mode, filters, transmit lists, cyclic logging
CAN streaming in SavvyCAN
CSS CL1000 can stream raw CAN data via USB to your PC for realtime analysis:
- Stream raw CAN data in flexible views (filters, traces, …)
- Send CAN frames into your CAN bus with realtime control
- Display human, readable form via DBC files (include J1939)
- Create realtime plots of decoded signals like speed, RPM, …
- Highlight bit/byte changes per CAN ID via the “sniffer view”
- Quickly plot “hypothesis signals” for reverse engineering
- Load CLX000 log files for post processing analysis
Free CANvas Software
CANvas lets you easily configure your CL1000 and DBC decode logged CAN data to human readable form.
- Convert log files with DBC & OBD2 support
- Merge log files or append to an existing output file
- Convert log files to ASC (Vector) or TRC (PEAK) format
- Export output as CSV for e.g. Excel pivots