CSS CANedge1 (SD + RTC)
2 Ch CANBus Data Logger (SD and RTC)
The plug and play 2 Ch CAN/LIN logger records timestamped CAN data (Classical/CAN FD) to the extractable 8 GB industrial SD Card.
It is extremely easy to use. Simply power up the device via your CANBus connector to start logging raw CAN data. Extract the data and process it using 100% free open source Software API tools. Includes J1939/OBD2 DBC Conversion and Graphical Plots.
CANedge1 is ideal for monitoring CAN bus systems over long periods. E.g. for legal purposes, vehicle development, diagnostics, maintenance or research.
Pro Specs CSS CAN Logger at half the cost
CSS CANedge1 combines innovative design, cutting-edge components, incredibly low costs:
- Dual high speed CAN/LIN (include CAN FD) channels
- Extractable 8-32 GB industrial SD Card (Months of Data)
- Binary MDF4 log file format (Extensive Software Support)
- Advanced message filtering and transmit functionality
- Start/Stop logging triggers based on CAN ID and databytes
- Silent Mode, bit rate auto detection, cyclic logging
- Data Compression and Encryption (E.g. For GDPR, CCPA)
- Support for CAN/LIN error frame logging
- Fast boot time, safely disconnect during use
- Compact Size of 52.5 x 81.4 x 24.5 mm)
- Robust Aluminium Enclosure, weights 100G
Open Source Software/API Naturally
CSS CANedge1 uses open formats (MDF4 data, JSON config, S3 Server) and all software/APIs are 100% free and open source.
The software toolbox includes:
- Editors – Easily modify your device config (online/offline)
- Converters – Convert data to Vector ASC, PEAK TRC, CSV, …
- asammdf GUI – DBC convert, plot and export your data
- Python API – Automate your data processing and integrations
- Dashboards – Visualize data in custom browser dashboards