Development Tool for NXP SmartMX Devices
Ashling provides a range of tools designed to allow debugging, program-execution analysis, optimisation and validation of applications running on NXP’s SmartMX2 contact and contactless secure controllersincludingsupport forlatest SmartMX2 P60 Step Up! secure microcontroller
Ashling tools for SmartMX2 include:
- SmartICE hardware: emulatoravailable in three hardware configurations
- SmartICE software: PathFinder source-level debugger anddriver plug-in for Keil Vision4debugger
- Real Time Performance Analysis Toolto monitor software execution in real time non-intrusively
- Full suite of run-time control features (program download, execute/halt/step, breakpoints, memory/register access, symbolic program variables access) and comprehensive source debugging capabilities.
- Contact/contactless card-reader interfacing with full support for Voltage Classes A, B and C
- Code-coverage to identify untested/tested code: viewed in C source, function level and module level, and assembly instruction level.
- Real-time trace for code execution and data access.
- Function Trace for high level function tracing
- Powerful trigger and filter mechanisms to trap complex bugs, difficult to solve without real-time tracing tools.
- Real Time Performance Analysis
SmartICE is controlledvia USB2.0from the host PCusing either PathFinder or Keil Vision4debuggers.
Smart Card Probe Connectors
The IN-CLA7816USB-CL1/-CL2probes support the following smartcard interface:
- SO7816 contact-based (located on the component side)
- Contactless via and an antenna located on the solder side
- The -CL1 Adapter has a full-sized antenna
- The -CL2 Adapter has a half-sized antenna
- USB interface via a USB type B connector
The IN-GSM is an INCLA adapter probe for SIM format connection.It connects directly to the 15-pin D-type socket (SmartCardI/F) located on the front-panel of the SmartICE system.
The SmartICE main system connects to the target via a 15-pin D-type female socket (SmartCardI/F) located on the front-panel.
A variety of optional probes and adapters connect to this SmartCard Interface socket via a 15-way ribbon cable.
The table on the left lists the available probes and adapters.Images for each are shown above and below.
|SmartICE-XPK High-end emulator including trace & code-coverage for NXP SmartMX2 (P60) or SmartMX (P5) device – supplied with Ashling PathFinder debugger andKeil ?Vision4 drivers||SmartICE-XPK-P60|
|SmartICE-EPK Entry-level emulator with run-time control for NXP SmartMX2 (P60) or SmartMX (P5) devices – supplied with Ashling PathFinder debugger and Keil ?Vision4 drivers||SmartICE-EPK-P60|
|SmartICE-PK Prototyping kit with support for program download, storage and execution for NXP SmartMX2 (P60) or SmartMX (P5) devices – supplied with Ashling PKSC software||SmartICE-PK-P60|
|SmartICE P60 adapter – converts an existing P5 unit to a P60||AD-SmartICE-P60|
|SmartICE P5 adapter – converts an existing P60 unit to a P5||AD-SmartICE-P5|
|Smart Card Probe with ISO7816 format contacts, contactless antenna and USB (full-size)||IN-CLA7816USB-CL1|
|Smart Card Probe with ISO7816 format contacts, contactless antenna and USB (half size)||IN-CLA7816USB-CL2|
|INCLA I/O data splitter adapter used with IN-CLA7816USB-CL1/2 Smart Card probe||IN-CLA7816 I/O Splitter|
|Adapter for SO28 samples containing ZIF SOIC28 socket for use with INCLA7816USB or IN-GSM||IN-SO28|
|Adapter for HVQFN32 packaged samples||IN-QFN32|
|INCLA probe for GSM footprint||IN-GSM|
|Adapter for PCM / PDM samples||IN-PCM-PDM|
|Adapter for MOB4 / MOB6 samples||IN-MOB4/6|
|Adapter for ISO7816 SmartCards||IN-ISO7816|