C166 or CARM Compiler Package
The Keil ™ C166 compiler is designed for all derivatives of the XC16x / C16x / ST10 microcontroller families. All special features and peripherals of the controllers are accessible in C. ANSI-C is supported completely. The generated program code shows compact size and excellent performance.
C166 / XC16x / ST10 architecture support
- All derivatives of the XC16x / C16x / ST10 architecture are supported.
- 7 memory models with 64kByte near data each
- Full pointer support for the 16K page architecture
- Memory keywords: near, far, huge, sdata and idata
- C-level access to Special Function Registers
- C-level access to special MCU instructions
- Special data types like bit and sfr
- C-level interrupt functions, register banks and PEC
- User stack model is not supported.
ARM architecture support
- All ARM7/9 derivatives are supported.
- ARM Mode and Thumb Mode Code Generation
- Function Attributes for Hardware Support
- C-level interrupt functions.
- User stack model for function calls supported (to speed up RTOS task switches).
Other Compiler Features
- Inline assembly
- IEEE floating-point operations
- Reentrant code and libraries
- C-interface and runtime library (different models)
- Floating point libraries
- Reentrant Run-time Library
- Thread-safe Floating-point Operations.
- Symbolic information for HLL-debugging
- The absolute object module (.abs file, OMF 166 format) needed for C-level high-performance debugging
The C Compiler Package Includes:
- Linker/ Locater
- Object file converter
- Library manager
Support and updates for 1 year.
- RTX 166 (Keil ™)
- ARTX-ARM (Keil ™)
- CMX-RTX (CMX Company)