Evalboard for SST FlashFlex51 Microcontrollers
The PHYTEC Advantage
See what makes buying from PHYTEC the best choice for your embedded development needs.
Save time by integrating a PHYTEC Single Board Computer Module into your target circuitry.
Make vs. Buy
Why make your own when you can buy PHYTEC off-shelf solutions?
Let PHYTEC assist you in the design of your end product: from tools and RTOS to production
Talk to PHYTEC technical staff with every call. No waiting for answers.
With 20 years design, production, and integration experience, PHYTEC is your OEM partner.
PART #: KSP-9810-1B
PART #: KSP-9810-1D
The kitCON is a dedicated Evaluation Board in EURO-card dimensions (160 x 100 mm.) supporting Infineon C5xx-family controllers. All boards in the kitCON series and offer a wire wrap field for easy integration of user-designed peripheral hardware/circuitry and include all hardware needed for immediate power-up is on-board, including two DB-9 nodes (configurable as RS-232 and/or RS-485/CAN) and power connectors. This hardware setup makes the kitCON series a perfect evaluation platform.
- Dedicated Evalboard in EURO-card format, including wrap field for user-designed peripheral hardware/circuitry
- Populated with various SST FlashFlex51 devices with 36/68 KB on-chip SuperFlash memory (standard device: SST89C58)
- 32 KB SRAM
- 128 KB Flash
- All controller signals, ports, data- and address-lines are available at the pin rows adjacent to the wrap field
- Uniform kitCON-series pin-out (data-bus, address-buss, Chip-Select signals, VCC, GND, ports, Interrupts, Reset, etc.) enables the quick and easy interchange and expansion with supplemental cards, including other kitCON boards
- RS-232 or RS-485 serial interfaces on-board
- Easy download of user code into the Flash device via the RS-232 interface with the help of the FlashTools utility program
- Unregulated 9V/300 mA. power source supplied
- Serial cable for Flash download
- AC adapter
- Daughter Board: optional piggy-back board with 3x Zero-Insertion Force (ZIF) sockets (PLCC, QFP, DIP) enabling Master-Slave communication and Flash programming of controllers populating both the kitCON and Daughter Board