Evalboard for SST FlashFlex51 Microcontrollers
The PHYTEC Advantage
See what makes buying from PHYTEC the best choice for your embedded development needs.
Save time by integrating a PHYTEC Single Board Computer Module into your target circuitry.
Make vs. Buy
Why make your own when you can buy PHYTEC off-shelf solutions?
Let PHYTEC assist you in the design of your end product: from tools and RTOS to production
Talk to PHYTEC technical staff with every call. No waiting for answers.
Your OEM solution
With 20 years design, production, and integration experience, PHYTEC is your OEM partner.
PART #: KC-515-KSM02
Price: $199/single unit
The kitCON is a dedicated Evaluation Board in EURO-card dimensions (160 x 100 mm.) supporting Infineon C5xx-family controllers. All boards in the kitCON series and offer a wire wrap field for easy integration of user-designed peripheral hardware/circuitry and include all hardware needed for immediate power-up is on-board, including two DB-9 nodes (configurable as RS-232 and/or RS-485/CAN) and power connectors. This hardware setup makes the kitCON series a perfect evaluation platform.
Populated with the 80-pin C515C, the kitCON-515C brings on-chip full 2.0B CAN connectivity to 8-bit PHYTEC Evalboard form. The C515C features a highly flexible 4-channel PWM, an 8-channel A/D-converter with 8-bit resolution, a programmable Watchdog timer, enhanced EMC/RFI protection and 6 multi-functional I/O ports. It is suitable for a broad range of applications in industrial, automotive, consumer and telecommunication uses. The kitCON-515C makes these extended C500-family features available at an attractive price-performance ratio.
The kitCON is also available with the following C5xx-family controllers. Please note that availability is subject to quantity on hand, with special order delivery possible with a minimum order quantity (MOQ) of 25 units:
C504 basic 80C51 core
C505CA with on-chip 2.0B CAN
C505L with integrated LCD support
C508 for motor control applications
C541U with on-chip USB (Universal Serial Bus) support
- Dedicated Evalboard in EURO-card format, including wrap field for user-designed peripheral hardware/circuitry
- Populated with various Infineon C5xx-family controllers
- 32 KB SRAM
- 128 KB Flash
- All controller signals, ports, data- and address-lines are available at the pin rows adjacent to the wrap field
- Uniform kitCON-series pin-out (data-bus, address-bus, Chip-Select signals, VCC, GND, ports, Interrupts, Reset, etc.) enables the quick and easy interchange and expansion with supplemental cards, including other kitCON boards
- RS-232 and/or RS-485 serial interfaces on-board
- Easy download of user code into the Flash device via the RS-232 interface with the help of the FlashTools utility program
- Provision for easy operation with in-circuit emulators via ICEconnect-51 pod
- Unregulated 9V/300 mA. power source supplied
- Serial cable for Flash download
- AC adapter